Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Investigation Topic and Goals

My blog is about teenagers lives in the 1970s. I choose this topic because it really interests me. It interests me because it has to do with the past. I also like this topic because my dad was a teenager during this time period and I would like to know the circumstances he grew up in when he was a teenager. I already know that life was harder for teens in the 1970s because parents were typically more strict back then and they needed more help around the house but I want to know more details and additional information. I hope to learn more about their personal lives. I want to if they hung out with their friends and what they did for fun. I hope to learn more about the daily life of teenagers in the 1970s. I also want to learn about how different his teenage years were than mine are now. It will be interesting to see how much things have changed since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment