Monday, March 29, 2010

Conclusion

From my survey data I have concluded that most people are either only a little bit interested or not interested at all. Only a small amount of people are truly really interested. My research shows that teens in the 70s are very different than teens now. They had very different clothing styles. Television was becoming popular around this time too so they watched a lot of TV which is a similarity between our two generations. My sources have answered my research questions by telling what teens did during their leisure time and what their clothing styles were. My data shows that kids nowadays aren't really interested in the past. They are more concerned with the present and the future. Some people are still interested in the past though.

No comments:

Post a Comment